These terms and conditions are neither legally nor contractually binding. They are intended for a clear understanding of the terms within which we conduct our business.
1. The registration form must be completed prior to the start of the workshop.
PAYMENT OF FEES / REFUND POLICY
2. All payment must be made before commencement of the course. Should you require an instalment payment, please do let us know. All outstanding payments will be charged 10% interest.
3. Should students be unable to attend a class owing to poor health, vacation or any unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to conduct any make up sessions or refund the fee for that particular class.
4. Should a client's cheque be returned back by the bank, they will be charged an administrative fee of 50$
ATTENDANCE / CLASSROOM REGULATIONS
5. Students will either be accompanied to and from the class by appointed guardians/parents/helpers or arrive and leave on their own. In either case, Playacting Productions will not be held responsible for the child's safety. We will ensure the safety of the child within our premises.
6. Students are required to attend at least 90% of the classes to qualify for a completion certificate or to undertake the Trinity College London exam.
7. Students must arrive promptly, on time, for classes in order to avoid disruption to the class. Please note that Saturdays are extremely busy at Parkway Centre.
8. Students must wear comfortable clothes that aid in free physical movement.
9. Parents are required to inform us of any existing health condition that may impact the child's participation or performance in class. Should any medical emergency occur, we will do the best we can to ensure the physical safety of the child and contact the parents immediately.
USAGE OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS
10. We do take pictures and record videos of our classes, which are used on various social media platforms and promotional materials. You are hereby accepting of the usage of your child's pictures for these specific purposes.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
11. According to the information listen on www.pdpc.gov.sg,
Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
The PDPA establishes a data protection law that comprises various rules governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data. It recognises both the rights of individuals to protect their personal data, including rights of access and correction, and the needs of organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for legitimate and reasonable purposes.
The PDPA provides for the establishment of a national Do Not Call (DNC) Registry. The DNC Registry allows individuals to register their Singapore telephone numbers to opt out of receiving marketing phone calls, mobile text messages such as SMS or MMS, and faxes from organisations.
Therefore, we will only call you in connection with your child's class or to inform you of upcoming classes that you have shown an interest in. We will also email you about events and upcoming workshops and we seek your approval and consent in contacting you, as per the contact details given to us. Please be assured that your personal data will not be shared with any third party organisation or individual.
CONTENT & COPYRIGHT
12. All content/images/logos/graphics/texts on this website are the sole intellectual property of Playacting Productions and should not be reproduced without prior written permission.